Our Consumer Privacy Practices
Listed below are some of the data protection and privacy practices that Reliance Bank has instituted to ensure your privacy:
- Established specific security protection practices to ensure privacy of information.
- Defined control methods to limit access to consumer information.
- Formalized procedures and processes to ensure the maintenance of accurate information.
- Established procedures and restrictions on disclosure of customer account information.
- Defined standards for consumer data collection, use and methods of storage.
- Required consumer data privacy covenants in third-party service and business arrangements.
- Ensured our staff is committed to protect a consumer's right to data privacy.
- Disclosed to our customers our privacy benchmarks and provided an overview of institution privacy practices.
To ensure that we successfully accomplished these priority practices, as an organization we have:
- Established formal guidelines for management and staff to ensure the protection of consumer data and staff awareness of data privacy are top priorities.
- Established guidelines to ensure proper procedures and controls are in place to address those situations required by law when we must disclose nonpublic personal information about you.
The consumer data protection/privacy notice serves as a reference guide for consumers, customers, bank staff and management regarding the protection of your data and your privacy. Every effort is made to ensure our records of your information are complete and correct. If an error is noted on your statement or in any other communication from Reliance Bank, please contact us at (814) 949-6255 or the number listed on your account materials as soon as possible.
Reliance Bank Online Privacy Statement
Reliance Bank uses standard software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors such as:
- Date and time our site was accessed
- IP address (A numeric address given to servers connected to the Internet)
- Web browser used
- Pages in web site which were reviewed
- City, state, and country
Reliance Bank uses this information to create summary statistics and to determine the level of interest in information available on our site. Visitors may elect to provide us with personal information via e-mail (on-line survey or relocation information). This information is used internally, as appropriate, to handle the sender's request. It is not disseminated or sold to other organizations.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act applies to online services directed to children under the age of 13. If you are a child under 18 years of age, please show this to your parents; please do not enter any information on this form or the online services of this institution without disclosure to your parents. The law requires us to obtain verifiable consent from a parent or guardian before personal information is collected from children. Before doing this, we must verify the identity of the requesting parent. Parents will be allowed to revoke their consent.
Visitors may elect to provide us with personal information via e-mail (online survey or relocation information). This information is used internally, as appropriate, to handle the sender's request. It is not disseminated or sold to other organizations.
We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.